Scientology Attack Scientology Attack

...

4Chan? Versus Scientology? What?

Sorry, I'm just not following. The movie was ok.

The Awesome Box : Portal The Awesome Box : Portal

...

Copying someone's style and admitting it isn't good. Becoming a good flash artist entails taking tidbits of advice and style from many sources and adding some style of your own, becoming a unique voice in the flash community. Some say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I think it's just a general lack of cleverness and one's own creativity.

LuckyNumberSe7en responds:

dumb u r dumb

Picard Song Picard Song

Meh.

Both the quality of the audio and that of the overall animation was pretty poor. And seeing that you didn't even make the audio, and that it's already quite a popular meme, you only really get credit for the animation, which wasn't great.

You speak of taking a long time dedicated to this, but a week is hardly anything, especially if this is the end result.

CorellonL responds:

True, true, I don't want credit for the audio, although I do find it to be epic. Thanks for your input, though! :)

Super Mario Safety 2 Super Mario Safety 2

Yeah.

That was pretty bad, and the spelling mistakes were numerous.

Sykotic-Sword responds:

I agree. This was not one of my better early flash movies.

Boom Headhshot! Boom Headhshot!

Important:

Decent, but there always needs to be a beginning, middle, and end, for everything. Remember that.

Nudge War Episode #10 Nudge War Episode #10

Just no.

Just stop making these, they're low-quality and pointless, especially if you're aiming for a series page.

JackBlackKitten responds:

BUT THESE ARE SOOOOOOOO INTENSE NUDGE WAR 11 IS 30 MINUTES LONG

Teddy the super movie Teddy the super movie

Well well

I was going to blam this for putting that shitty new chain mail as the description, but I viewed it despite that and it turned out not being so bad, being a satire rather than a spam flash.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Wow, I've been missing out.

Until now I missed this one. I never thought I'd see someone sodomized by a chainsaw, this just emphasizes Tricky's craziness. Kudos.

Short - Piss Short - Piss

Awesome.

All the faces in your recent shorts made these particularly bizarre (of course that didn't really need help, the Madness culminations have been getting crazier and crazier). All the shorts are great, I think it's cool you can vent into some other minor animations and animate some weird David Firthiness without corrupting the actual storyline (if you can call it a story, haha). I have to wonder, though: Could these bizarre faced-dudes be Hank's next opposition that was hinted at in Consternation?

Anyway, props on these. You somehow manage to keep the Madness series more and more interesting and crazy (first the insanity drive, Tricky as a zombie, Tricky as a ghost, giant dude with the shotgun, etc), and your talent even shines through these shorts. Hell, you even have a day coming up soon named after your animations, so that if anything should stand as a representation of your accomplishments and appreciation for your work.

What Clock Day Really Is What Clock Day Really Is

Pshyeah.

Of course it'll pass because it's clock day. A picture of a dot passed at 0.5kb because it's clock day.

Ninjurai responds:

i missed that one. text that says "i hate clock day, blam this please" passed too